Hailing from Ontario, Mikaela is a graduate of St. Francis Xavier University with both a BSc. Human Nutrition with Honours and BSc. Human Kinetics. Mikaela is a Registered Dietitian in good standing with the Nova Scotia Dietetic Association and is currently working towards a sports nutrition specialization.
Being involved in sports her entire life kick started her passion for nutrition. With experience in a wide array of areas in nutrition Mikaela is able to help you meet your nutrition goals.
Areas I can assist with, but not limited to:
- General healthy eating & lifestyle change
- Sports nutrition
- Meal planning, preparation, and grocery shopping
- Weight loss, weight gain, and body composition change
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Digestive issues & conditions (including celiac disease)
- Diabetes & hypoglycemia
- High blood pressure & Cardiovascular disease
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Vegetarian & vegan diets
- Nutrition supplements
- Family nutrition
- Nutrigenomix testing (eating according to your genes)